SafeNet Authentication Service makes two factor or strong authentication easy to implement and manage. They have designed a solution which takes away many of the traditional pain points in authentication.
- Support for a wide range of tokens and tokenless authentication methods allowing each user to choose the right token type for their individual needs.
- Strong authentication can be provided anywhere a password is used today through support of industry standards such as RADIUS and SAML and the availability of API’s and agents for other applications.
- Support for 3rd party tokens ensuring that existing investment in tokens is not lost when users migrate to Safenet solution.
- The comprehensive degree of automation in the solution drastically reduces the cost of management and administration.
- Tokens do not expire and can be re-issued to new users vastly reducing the cost of ownership and administrative burden.
- Individual users can have more than one token with no extra charge beyond the cost of the token. Ideal for users connecting to corporate resources from more than one device.
- This provides the overall lowest total cost of ownership of any authentication solution in the market.
- Provide a comprehensive self-service portal allowing users to carry out many functions which would have traditionally only been resolved by a help desk call.
Enterprises can take advantage of all the above features and much more in either the world’s best cloud solution or if required an on premise solution. Why not take advantage of a free trial of our Cloud solution to see for yourself.
Service Providers can grow their business by selling our cloud authentication service that can be fully branded to the Service Provider or if required a Service Provider can create a dedicated instance of our cloud solution on the Service Providers site. Either way Service Providers are able to take advantage of the best authentication solution that is available today.
You can choose of four different implementations of SafeNet Authentication Service to truly match all market requirements; a cloud based service for enterprises, a cloud service for Service Providers, an onsite solution for enterprises and an onsite solution for Service Providers.